Whats Up Wednesday

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

It's Wednesday and I'm on day 2 of Camp Gladiator and I am worn out, y'all. I haven't worked out this hard like, ever. It's SO challenging but I am having fun with it! Any and all prayers for my soreness to go away are welcome. #help #icantwalk 

This is how I feel today...

I'm linking up with Shay today for What's up Wednesday! Here's what we've been up to :)
P.S. Have y'all seen Shay's new site?? I LOVE it!! It looks great, lady!

What we're eating this week...
Monday Blake cooked chicken, rice and green peas for dinner. The simplest meal in the world but it's one of our favorites! Tonight is taco night! 

This question makes me think I should start planning our meals better because I have no idea what we are having for the rest of the week! 

What I'm reminiscing about...
6 months ago on Sunday/Monday I was in labor for 30+ hours and then finally had Judah! I cannot believe it's already been 6 months. Cue all the tears...

What I'm loving...
This is super random but I'm loving my wife Birkenstocks. I'm obsessed with them! I wear them all. the. time. They go with everything and are so comfy! Here's a few pics of me in them.

You can get them here.

What we've been up to...
Birthdays, lots of church events, family visits, all of our fav things! Weekend Recaps from this month are hereherehere, and here!

What I'm dreading...
Judah has to get his 6 month shots next week and I'm not looking forward to it :( I can't stand how sad he gets!! 

What I'm working on...
My health/fitness! I'm trying really hard to make better food choices and implement Whole30 cooking when we are home. I'm doing Camp Gladiator every M/W/F at 5:30am to try and tone this post-baby body up! I've never had a problem with being fit and in-shape until I had Judah so it's been hard on me. I'm starting to feel comfortable in my new skin though! 

What I'm excited about...
We have some family that has rented a cabin on Lake Travis for next month and I'm so excited for them to come visit! They haven't met Judah yet so I'm excited for that :) 

What I'm watching/reading...
We are almost 100% caught up on Scandal and my heart is so torn of Olivia right now...girl is cray. Also my favorite show ever is back on and I'm so happy! I've loved Real Housewives of Orange County since the first season aired and I still love it and I'm still #TeamVicki

We've been watching lots of The Bachelorette, too! I love JoJo and I am #TeamJordan and also #TeamJordansHair

What I'm listening to...
I've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately! Lots from Elevation Church and The Village Church. 

What I'm wearing... 
Pre-pregnancy jeans, y'all. Like all of them, every pair. They fit again and I could cry from excitement. 
This new scarf from Nordstrom Rack. I wore it twice last weekend...oops!
& workout clothes. All day, everyday.

What I'm doing this weekend...
It's 4th of July weekend and we have zero plans and I'm kind of sad about it :( Normally we would spend the day at Blake's Grandparents house in the pool or we would be hosting all our friends at our house and then go to the same firework show I've gone to my entire life...this year is different because we are away from all of that so my heart is kind of sad! I'm excited to make new memories here though! If you're from the Austin area let me know where to go for a good firework show :)

What I'm looking forward to next month...
We have birthday parties, baby showers, family visits and just enjoying summertime with our little baby!! 

What else is new...
We have officially started a Disney Fund Jar. The Kelch's are planning on a Disney trip soon!! Disney is my favorite place in the whole world, y'all...I'm not kidding. I'm such a kid at heart and I still love all the Disney movies/princesses. Judah won't remember it at all but Blake and I will and we are so excited! 

Also linking up with Jessi!

2 comments :

  1. Love that scarf- super fun! Also, I've decided that I'm coming over for taco night! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the Disney jar. That is a super cute scarf by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs