Friday Favorites

Friday, July 1, 2016

It's finally Fri-yay and I couldn't be more excited!! 3 day weekend for B, no workout Monday morning for me (PTL!), a birthday party for a sweet little 1 year old and REST!! Waking up at 4:30am to workout has been taking a toll on me...my baby has been sleeping through the night since he was like 3 weeks old so I'm crazy for waking up that early when I could be sleeping but it will be worth it when this little postpartum belly is no more!

I'm linking up with Andrea today for some Friday Favorites! These are all kinds of random but whats new ;)

ONE
I had been eyeing this wood sign at Hobby Lobby for a while now and I found it on sale a few weeks ago for 4 dollars, y'all! You can't beat that. A good sale price is my fav. 

TWO
One of our favorite things to do lately is hangout in the pool! It's way too hot outside for Judah to not be in the pool! I literally want to go every. single. day!

THREE
There are SO many babies at our church and a lot of them are right around Judah's age and that is my favorite! These boys were all showing off their muscles at church on Wednesday night a few weeks ago so of course we had to snap a picture! I can't wait for them to recreate this when their 15 ;)

FOUR
B's favorite thing for me to cook is homemade chicken enchiladas! I make them pretty often because he loves them so much. I plan on sharing the recipe soon!! For now I'll just let you drool at this picture...

FIVE
This song by Bethel Church has been playing on repeat at our house! It's SO good and groovy! (Did I just say groovy??) This whole album is my favorite. Go listen to it!! 

That's all for today, friends! I hop you all have a fabulous weekend and a Happy 4th of July!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs