Weekend Recap | July 4th Edition

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy Tuesday! I love a 3 day weekend, y'all. Such a treat. We had a fun filled weekend around here and I hope you all did too!! 

FRIDAY
My morning started off with my 5:30am CG workout. I always get to see the sunrise on my way back home! It's my favorite part of the workout.

Blake got off work early so we stopped by Sonic to get large waters with lemon&raspberry! If you haven't tried this it's a must!! So yummy. 

That night we had a married life event at our church and we played Brain Bowl and our team won!! Woohoo!

SATURDAY
We started off our Saturday at a sweet little 1st birthday party for one of Judah's buddies, Robby! He had a County Fair themed party and everything was so cute! Judah loved the watermelon and I loved the pie pops ;)

Blake had to work for a few hours so Judah and I went and explored a new shopping center we found recently! We were browsing in Barns and Nobles and I found this little gem. I'm kicking myself for not buying it! 

We had a yummy dinner with Blake (sushi, my fav!)
...then all did this when we got home! 

SUNDAY
We helped out with kids church on Sunday and we were all so tired when we got home! Blake made a pallet on the living room floor for him and Judah to take a nap on(I don't take naps) and it was the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I love these sleepy boys :)
After their nap we took some pictures for Judah's half birthday! I can't handle how cute these are. I'll be sharing more on Friday :)

JULY 4th
We ran some errands and headed to our friends house to celebrate the 4th! They were so sweet to invite us to spend the day with them and their family since they know we don't have any family here. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. We are so thankful for the friends and family we have made here! 
 
Look at all these cute little babies :)

Judah watched his first firework show and he loved it! No crying at all. I swear, he is seriously the best baby. 
6 months ago on this day we were spending our very first night with Judah in the hospital! Now he's sitting up by himself, holding mama's hand and watching fireworks like such a big boy! Be still my heart. 
That's all for this weekend recap! I'll see y'all back here tomorrow for Judah's 6 month update :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs