Friday Favorites | Life Lately Edition

Friday, July 15, 2016

I have been absent from the blog this week because we have been busy traveling to surprise friends for their birthday and seeing family! 
My parents are coming into town today and we are spending the weekend at the lake with them and our really close family friends that came all the way from Kansas. We haven't seen them in a long time and I'm so exited to spend time with them! 

Judah's new favorite thing is swimming! He is really starting to love the pool and it's the cutest thing. He splashes and laughs and just loves it! We swam at our friend, Liz's birthday party on Saturday and Judah loved floating with Uncle Jesse :)

Blake and I went on our first date without Judah earlier Saturday and we had our favorite, tacos! I love this handsome guy and have missed spending that special quality time with just him. It was so weird not having Judah there and we missed him so much but it was definitely needed!

We celebrated these two ladies both turning 22 this weekend. We love them dearly and they are Judah's favorite Aunts :)

In other news, Judah is SO close to crawling! How cute does he look?? He's growing up too fast and that's not a favorite but that little smirk on his face is :)


 That's all my favorites for this week! I'm linking up with Andrea

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs