Weekend Recap | I'm Back Edition

Monday, July 25, 2016

Hey, y'all! It's been a little while since I've written but we have been busy (per usual) and every time I remember to write a post, we are already all in bed and Judah is asleep so that's really the only time Blake and I get to talk and spend time together! I'd much rather watch the office and eat cookies with my husband than write a post :)

But it's Monday and we are back! I'm doing a small weekend recap today and will be doing a bigger post of what we have been up to lately in a few days, so get ready!

FRIDAY

Judah decided to start protesting his naps and it wore me out! He went from two 2 hour naps a day and a little cat nap in the evening to maybe O N E 30 minute nap for the whole day. I think he is finally trying to pop some teeth out but we will see! He is still the happiest little guy :)
#theonesiewasfittingfortheday

We had game night with some friends that night and played a game called 10 pennies! It was SO fun!
#itsjust cranberryjuice #dontfreakout ;)

SATURDAY

We got up early-ish and got ready to go shop the #Nsale! But first...

There was like n o t h i n g left from the sale but I did find one shirt I loved! I'll share it in that bigger post in a few days. Blake also found a shirt and I think I might steal it from him...it's so soft. 

That evening we went to a little quinceaƱera for a girl in our youth group and it was so sweet and fun! I loved her pink dress and the backdrop. Her aunt made those flowers! How cute would those be in a nursery?? This girl loves our Judah and we love her! She is so, so sweet. 

SUNDAY

Judah and I started off our morning with cartoons and then we met Blake at church! We had a guest speaker from Australia and he was a great communicator. 

I made french dip sandwiches for lunch!

Then we did a whole lot of this...

That was our weekend! Make today great!

Linking up with Biana.

2 comments :

  1. Your weekend sounds perfect! I love that #needanap onesie! We are currently going through that whole "No naps, please" phase, too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised at how much of the Nsale was already sold out by Friday! Things defintiely went quick.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs