Friday Favorites

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Happy Friday, y'all!! This week flew by and I'm totally okay with it! It's the weekend and that means getting to spend lots of time with sweet Judah and my hubs!! I'm shooting a "Day in the Life" post on Saturday and it will be posted sometime next week :) 

For now we're gonna talk about some of my favorites lately...

ONE
This past weekend our church baptized 54 kids on Sunday in the parking lot and it was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced! You could tell that these kiddos really love Jesus with their whole heart and seeing them profess that in front of their friends and family through baptism was amazing! God is so good!! 

TWO
This sleepy little babe on his dada's shoulders is a big favorite of mine. The sweetest thing you ever did see!

THREE
Everyone that knows me knows that my favorite season is fall/winter. I start decorating for the fall in September and that's one very short month away and I'm so excited to start decorating and for the temps to get a little cooler! I saw this pin on Pinterest and thought I would share some of my fall inspo with y'all! 
Can't forget about cute fall clothes either! I love a good vest/scarf combo. 

FOUR
Someone shared this link of Facebook and I thought it was a really good read and wanted to share it with y'all! It sounds kind of negative but it's not at all. Here is the link if you'd like to read. http://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/relationships/3-things-i-wish-i-knew-we-got-married

That's all for my favorites this week! I hope y'all have the best weekend!! 

Linking up with Andrea!

1 comment :

  1. I am SO excited for fall--definitely my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs