Show & Tell Tuesday | Pets

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's Tuesday and I'm linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday! It's all about pets today! 


 

When I was little I had cows, chickens, horses, goats, rabbit and dogs! I considered them all my pets. When we moved to the city we obviously didn't take them with us ;)

Funny story about the chickens, I was out feeding them with my aunt one day and they started to chase me and I have been afraid of them ever since! 

I had two dogs growing up that were some weird mix of chihuahua and something else, Annie and her puppy Gracie Lou. Annie passed away a few years ago and Gracie Lou is getting pretty old too! Gracie is still at my parents house and Blake and I currently have no pets. 

We want to eventually get a dog but deciding on one is going to be so hard. He likes small dogs and I like big dogs! 

I love golden doodles. They are my favorite! I mean look at how cute they are. I have Blake halfway convinced on a cute little doodle but he still thinks even the toy ones are too big!

I also have a sweet spot for French Bulldogs. They are one of the only little dogs I would have! I love their pointy ears! I think they look so classy. 

Lastly, Golden Retrievers. I have heard nothing but great things about them being the best family dogs ever!! Every golden retriever I have met I loved. They are so sweet and cute :) 

Those are my top three pet picks!! What's your favorite pet?? 

2 comments :

  1. Oh heavens! I have a thing for bull dogs. We have a dog already, but I saw a sweet frenchie at the shelter awhile ago and it was all I could do not to take him home! We are in the city too, so have to limit the number of pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up - I just love Frenchies, too. Definitely would be one of my top choices for a dog!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs