Weekend Recap | Blake's Birthday Edition

Sunday, June 26, 2016

So, it's Monday. I start Camp Gladiator today at 5:30 am and I'm so excited but also nervous for it! I haven't worked out in years and have only worked out a little after having Judah and I'm pretty positive I'm going to throw up and never want to go again, but we'll see!! Haha! 

This weekend was all about celebrating my sweet husband because he turned 24 on Friday! It was his golden birthday so it was a special one :) 

He works so hard for our family and so deserved to be celebrated! I love him more than he knows. 

FRIDAY
I woke up early and made Blake his favorite breakfast, biscuits with homemade sausage gravy! Some of the students from our old Youth Group were camping near us and wanted to come surprise him for his birthday so they came over and hung out for a few hours and we so enjoyed it! I totally forgot to take any pictures though :( #fail

I got these balloons at Hobby Lobby and hung them up the night before so he would see it when he woke up! Golden balloons for a golden birthday :)

We ate lunch at one of his favorite places, Chipotle! 

I had planned for two of our dear friends from back home to drive and surprise him for his birthday. The had a wedding on Saturday about 2 hours from where we live so it worked out perfectly for them to come surprise him for his birthday! They showed up at our house right before we were leaving to go to Top Golf! He was surprised :)

We celebrated him at Top Golf that night with friends, old and new! Even my parents came. We had so much fun! 
Love this birthday boy :)

Us with one of our friends who surprised Blake, Liz! 

I won wife of the year award because I made Blake a geofilter on Snapchat for his birthday! Everyone loved it! 
(My Snapchat is elishakelch. Feel free to follow me!!) 

All of our sweet friends/family that came to celebrate Blake. 

SATURDAY 
We had a lazy Saturday, y'all! We hung out at the house and grilled burgers and just rested! Our church had a Night of Worship and Mission that night and Blake was singing and I was taking photos for it! 

I snapped this pic of my hubs. I love how much he loves Jesus! 

SUNDAY
We went to church and I snapped a quick picture of my outfit because I realized I basically wore the same exact thing Friday. Whoops!! 

We had lunch with my parents before the headed back home. We are always so sad to see them go! 

Judah loves his Nana!!

This is what our normal Sunday afternoons look like...

He woke up and we ran errands and he surprised me and took me to get FroYo. It's the little things :) 

Now we are in bed and I'm dreading waking up at 4:45 am...send all the prayers, y'all.

Happy Monday!!

Linking up with Biana
 

3 comments :

  1. I've seen a few other bloggers who do the Gladiator camp--we don't have that in my area but I wish we did! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the camp. Sounds like it'll be tough, but also one of those things you will be super proud of yourself for doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about Gladiator camp. I've never heard of that before!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs