Weekend Recap

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Monday, Monday, Monday. We are not friends. I dread Monday's because Blake has work and I'm a crazy obsessive wife that wants him home with me and Judah every day. (Insert crying face here) 

But Monday's also mean it's the start to a new week, new mercies and new adventures. We've got a pretty fun week planned and I'm excited for it! 

Here's some scenes from our weekend! 

FRIDAY

Judah and I hung out at home all day and when Blake got home we headed to Buy Buy Baby to look for this water toy for Judah. We ended up not finding it but got him a fun little water/sensory toy instead. We came home and watched the end of the NBA Finals game (go Golden State!!) and then Judah took his first bath in the big boy bathtub!! With dada of course ;) 

He loved it and it wore him out for bedtime so it was a win-win! 

SATURDAY 

We had a relaxing morning just snuggling in bed with our little and then we took our time getting ready and headed to an outlet mall about an hour from where we live. Blake and I love this outlet because it has so many great shops with the best deals. I got my diaper bag there at the Kate Spade store and it was 80% off...80!!! I'll never buy anything KS full price because the outlet is so close. 

This is also where B and I jokingly say that we fell in love. We took a weekend trip with friends to the outlets and we also floated the river. It was on this trip that we both realized there was something more to our friendship than being just friends! We started dating shortly after and the rest is history ;) 

So, sappy stuff aside, we love this place! We also love the little burger stop right across the street from the shops. We always eat there when we go and it never disappoints! We share a burger and sweet potato fries, they're the best! Also, #notwhole30 

Little guy was such a trooper! Best shopping buddy ever :) 

We made a pit stop at B's favorite store, Cabelas. I obliged because they have an aquarium. Judah got to see big fish for the first time and he wasn't too impressed. Haha!
My favorite guys.

We ate dinner at Chili's and shared the cutest mini molten cake for dessert! I love little things :) 
Don't mind Judah flailing in the background. He just had a little gas...#momlife 

SUNDAY

I guess we wore Judah out because boy slept in until 10:30! Good thing our church has a 12:00 service! He woke up at 8 and Blake put him in the bed with us and I rolled over and saw this and my heart melted. 

Judah bug in his overalls at church :)

Lunch was almost a repeat of Saturday's lunch! Again...#notwhole30

We returned some diapers that won't fit Judah anymore and got him this hat because look how cute he is...
Be still my heart. 

Then we headed home and they boys napped and mama drank some green juice and read Family Circle because my life is so much fun!

After they woke up we went to wash the car and I attempted to take a cute picture of Judah and I and this is all I got, y'all. 

We ended the night with pancakes for dinner because why not?? 

Hubs made me a heart shaped pancake :) 

Now I'm snuggling in bed with my guy and not wanting this night to end!! Happy Monday, friends! Make it a good one. 

Linking up with Biana 
 


 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs