Fruit Loop Treats

Tuesday, June 14, 2016


Everyone loves a good rice crispy treat right?? Well, the hubs and I were watching my favorite, Pioneer Woman the other day and she made these yummies! Blake immediately asked me to make him some so we went to the store and got the goods and I whipped these up in no time! 

Literally all you need besides butter, cooking spray and salt! 
 Melt the white marshmallows and resist drooling...
Add in the fruit loops and mix! 
Tip: Spray your mixing spoon with cooking spray to avoid a big, clumpy, sticky mess!
Add in the rainbow marshmallows and mix again.
Press into a pan that you've lined with butter and let cool until they are set!
 Once they're cooled, melt the white chocolate and drizzle on top.
 B was a happy guy!
 Yummy Fruit Loop Treats!!

Recipe found here.


1 comment :

  1. Okay, YUM. I am a sucker for a big bowl of fruit loops lol so I already know I will love these. My sisters are coming over soon and I need to make these for them...and me! ;) Thanks for sharing these!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs