Stranded with Shay & Erika | Netflix Edition

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's Wednesday and we are stranded with Shay & Erika

Also linking up with Jessi

This month is all about Netflix. Having to pick only 3 Netflix series is so hard! But hey, if I'm on a deserted island that has Netflix, I'd stay a while ;)

All three of my picks are classics. I've seen every episode, multiple times, and they still never get old. These are my go to Netflix picks when I want to binge watch something! 

ONE


I'm about to stat watching this over again for the 100th time because I just can't get enough. I. Love. Friends. Blake and I started watching it together on New Years day 2 years ago and finished in like 2 months so I think it's time to start again :)

#hesherlobster #howyoudoin #pivot

TWO


I have watched this show since it first aired on ABC and I'm still hooked! I watched all the seasons on Netflix way too many times in college and I still go back and watch them now. I love, love, love this show and I'll keep watching, until Shonda pulls another crazy move and makes me all...
Three


My very favorite show! I watched this all throughout middle/high school and cried like a baby when it ended. Then I watched it another 100 times when it came on Netflix. I secretly wish I was Brooke Davis. I have a whole trip planned out to go visit where it was filmed and can't wait to go one day. #nerd 

This still makes me cry...

They are still goals...

And this still gives me butterflies...

These are my Netflix favorites, y'all. I wouldn't mind being stranded on an island with these shows for a while ;)

2 comments :

  1. So would you believe I haven't watched any of these? New binge time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I seriously think we are long-lost twins. Holy canoli, can we be best friends?!? So, "One Tree Hill" and "Friends" are both on my Stranded list. I also love "Grey's Anatomy", but I had to put "Brothers & Sisters" on there, as well, so "Grey's" had to come in 4th.
    www.flipflopshanna.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs