Friday Favorites

Friday, November 20, 2015


Happy Friday, Y'all! 


As always, I'm linking up with NarciAndrea, and Erika for Friday Favorites! I'm also linking up with Amy this week!
Anything Bath & Body Works is my favorite. I own way too much, but if I'm honest, I really haven't had to buy anything from there in almost 2 years because Blake bought me basically a lifetime supply of everything Bath & Body Works for Christmas a few years ago. We were getting some walking in at the mall and were actually there to find me a new pair of boots because mine are officially falling apart! Then we see the sale sign, go in, end up only spending $20 on 7 hand soaps, a tube of lotion, and Blake got some body wash. We saved $45 dollars after sales and coupons and that is the best. Y'all head over to your nearest B&BW and take advantage of this sale!! You won't be disappointed. 

Speaking of those boots that were falling apart...I ended up not finding any that I liked and if I did like them, they weren't in my size. Bummer! I found these booties at Forever 21, I'm pretty sure they were the last ones and they were my size. I've been wanting a pair like this for a while now and these were perfect & 30% off! I love the Toms brand pair of booties like these found here, but I didn't want to spend that much on shoes. Then we found these and they were only $20! They are my new favorite. Get them here.


Tis the season for crockpot meals and soups! I have been wanting to make taco soup lately, and I'm so glad I finally did! It was so easy and so yummy! All I did was throw 2 cans of mild Rotel, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of corn(not drained), 1 can of black beans(rinsed&drained), and 1 can of Ranch Style beans into a pan on the stove. I threw in a few Jalapeños and let it slowly warm while I cooked off the taco meat. Once the taco meat was done I drained the grease, and just threw it right into the soup along with 1 taco seasoning packet. Then I topped our soup with some shredded cheese and 
Frito's! I also made Blake and I some quesadilla's to go along with the soup. It was so good and even better the next day! It turns out kind of being more of a chili than a soup but we loved it. Definitely a new favorite around the Kelch house!

I think I post about Judah's nursery every week, but I'm just so in love with how it's coming along!! We finally got things hung up on the walls and I'm loving it. His room is my favorite. I promise I will do a nursery tour very soon! 



So...this happened the other night. I have craved cheese fries throughout my pregnancy and these are the best I've had so far, from the food court in the mall. They are my new favorite and I kind of wish I wouldn't have discovered them because now every time we are at the mall, I'm going to want to get them. So embarrassing. #whateverimgettingcheesefries

Blake also surprised me and took me to Lick to get ice cream! We tried Lick for the first time when we came and visited Austin back in March! (You've gotta try the roasted beets & mint, my favorite!) It's so weird to think back on that trip and how we had no intention of moving to Austin at that time, but God had different plans for us! Little did we know that a little less than 7 months later we would be living in Austin. God is so good and we are so glad He called us here. (Post coming about this soon too!)


 Also, just in case you missed it, check out my previous post on the perfect gifts for anyone this season, all under $50! You can find it here.

I hope y'all have the best Friday and a wonderful weekend! 


2 comments :

  1. I have a serious obsession with Bath and Body works too. Like, its bad. I can't help it..I like to smell good and I always want to eat myself haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! That is so true haha! I think I could open my own store...

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs