32 Weeks

Thursday, November 12, 2015



32 weeks?? What? When did this happen...
It feels like just yesterday we were finding out the gender of our little nugget and now he will be here SO soon! We can't wait to snuggle and love on our little guy! Momma & baby are feeling great. We are really getting to work on his nursery and it's coming together so, so well. Better than I imagined! 


How far along: 32 Weeks & 2 days.

This week, baby is the size of a: Squash!

Sleep: It just depends on the night. Some nights I sleep through the night and other times I don't feel like I've slept at all. 

Symptoms: B r a x t o n H i c k s :( They are getting to be so painful & more frequent. 

Cravings: Nothing specific that I can think of! Blake made some yummy fried zucchini to go with dinner last night and I have a feeling I'll be craving that for a while ;)

Belly Button in or out: Out! I don't even remember what my belly button looks like...

Labor Signs: None, I think! Every time my doctor asks me if I have felt any labor pains I say "not that I know of!" Everyone says that I'll know it when it starts happening, so that makes me feel a little better!

Best moment this week: Getting so much done with his nursery! It's finally starting to come together and I'm totally loving it! We have been DIY-ing so much stuff this week and I can't wait to share it with y'all! We also had a baby shower this past weekend and we feel so blessed by our family and friends! It was so nice to get to see everyone and celebrate our Judah :) Here's some pictures from our shower! 
Blakes Grandma, Aunts and his mom threw us this shower! His aunt made all of those little animals hanging on the tree by hand! She is so creative. 
I walked into the house and was so surprised to see these girls! They are so dear to my heart and all away at college now so it meant a lot to have them there :)
Caroline goes to Texas Tech, but we love her anyway :) She got Judah this little onesie and I can't deny how cute it is...I just wish it said Aggies instead ;)
This is my bestie (she will laugh at me for saying the word "bestie") Liz! Only I would go back home for the weekend and forget all my makeup so she saved the day, once again and made me look pretty :) 
This is Blakes Aunts dog and how cute is she?? I want one...or 5. 
This handsome guy showed up afterwards after a morning of kayaking and he was all snuggles :) We are a little pathetic I think...a couple of hours away from each other and it feels like forever! Love him so much :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still really happy! Blake might say different though...haha. I still have random pregnancy breakdowns and just cry for no reason, or for a silly reason. Sometimes I do notice myself getting a little more frustrated easier, but I try to shut that down really fast! 

Miss anything? Being able to bend over and pick stuff up off the floor like a normal person. Nowadays, if something falls on the ground, it's either staying there or Blake picks it up. It's a struggle. 

What you're looking forward to: Our doctors appointment Friday! We were scheduled to have one yesterday but got a call on our way there saying that my doctor had to go deliver 2 babies so we needed to reschedule my appointment! I was super bummed. So now I'm extra anxious for our appointment Friday! 

Verse you're leaning on this week:

I came across this verse while doing one of my She Reads Truth studies. I'm just going to share with y'all the excerpt from the study because I don't think I could say it any better. 

"Be still. Stop. Sit with me awhile, we hear the Father say. And when we do? When we rest in Him, our rest becomes our strength."

Such a sweet reminder for this 8 month prego that just wants to go & go. Rest in Him is vital and we need it! You'll never regret sitting down and spending those few minutes/hours just being still before The Lord. Open your Bible, grab a cup of coffee, and rest in Him today!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs