Friday Favorites

Friday, November 6, 2015


Happy Friday, y'all! We are back home in Denton for the weekend and are so happy to be here spending time with family and friends. We have another baby shower tomorrow for Judah and I'm so excited for it! 

Today I'm linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci for Friday Favorites, so grab your coffee and enjoy the read :)


I saw this meme circling around social networks the day after Halloween and thought it was so funny and slightly true! I still think Thanksgiving is super important and it bothers me how people just overlook it. If anyone gets excited for Christmas, is this girl! But we can't forget about Thanksgiving.

It does make my heart all warm and fuzzy to see Christmas stuff up in stores though. The hard part is resisting to buy until after Thanksgiving! It's a good thing I have Blake to hold me accountable. How cute are those pillows?? Christmas is my favorite!


Being back home means having my Momma's cooking and that is my favorite! She made us my favorite wild berry bread for breakfast yesterday morning and my Grandma made homemade fried chicken for dinner...excuse me while I stuff my face with all this yumminess. 


We also got to surprise our students from our church back home Wednesday night and it made my heart so happy to see them! They are my favorites and we miss them so much. Getting to come back and visit them often is a blessing though :)



We also got to see our favorite little kiddos Wednesday night. I feel like this little guy was just born yesterday, and now he's walking around everywhere and is such a big boy! He didn't want to leave his Uncle Blake's side on Wednesday, so sweet :)





Blake (aka my husband/stylist) picked out these cute tops for me yesterday and not only are they cute and comfy, they were on sale! (& still are!!) I'm a sucker for good tops from Old Navy, they are always stylish, simple, and they always have good sales! I'm a sucker for a good sale, they're my favorite! We got both of these tops for less than $40, combined. These aren't maternity tops so I had to size up a bit, but I would say they fit very true to size! The buffalo check top might run a tad small, but it's hard to tell with my belly ;) Also, I love how my faux fur vest dresses up both of these tops! I purchased it last year at Charming Charlie but lucky for you, they brought it back this year! Oh, and the vest has pockets. Best. Thing. Ever. 

     



Green Tunic here.
Similar Buffalo Check Flannel here.
Similar Faux Fur Vest here.

That's it for this weeks Friday Favorites! I hope y'all have the best weekend :)



2 comments :

  1. Your baby bump is adorable! I loved being pregnant this time of year! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have loved every second of it :) Your kiddos are precious!

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs