Cozy Christmas Gift Guide

Thursday, November 19, 2015



I'm sitting next to our Christmas tree, sipping on hot chocolate, listening to Michael Bublé Christmas music and working on this post. Hello, cozy

I have been working on a gift guide for y'all and while I was putting it together I realized there was a theme going on...cozy. I am a homebody. I love being at home, having people over, being in my comfy clothes with my house shoes on, snuggled up with a cozy blanket, I could go on for days. (I think I'm an old lady trapped in a 21 year old body.) So with that being said, these are some of my favorite cozy finds for easy gifts for anyone this Christmas season! These all may or may not be on my Christmas list now...also, they are all under $50! 

(Click the red numbers for links to all these products)

1. Who doesn't love a good pair of cozy socks?? I get socks every year in my stocking and I love it. Fuzzy socks are the best, but I'm a big fan of American Eagle socks this time of year. These are so soft, the perfect length, and only $8! Plus, they are buy one get one 50% off right now.

2. You can never have too many tumbler mugs, right? This one is Kate Spade and only $18. I love the gold stripes and the fact that for a little extra you can get this mug personalized! 

3. I don't know if this makes me sound super old-lady, but I love house shoes/slippers. I have been eyeing these from Altar'd State for a while now, they are only $25, so soft and I know I would wear them so much around the house! Perfect gift for the homebodies in your life :)

4. This fun little ice cream pint huggy would be such a fun stocking stuffer! This is only $10 and comes in different colors and sayings. Blake could use a few of these ;)

5. I am a coffee cup hoarder...it's a problem. We have way too many in our kitchen, but I just can't stop buying them. Especially cute ones like this one! I love the encouraging words on the cup and the gold. $16 dollars for this beauty! 

6. What's more cozy than a big scarf? I love scarves and like coffee cups, I have way too many. Nordstrom has been my favorite place for scarves this year. They have so many good ones! This one is only $24 and so cozy. Guys, get your girl this scarf! She will love it.

7. Blake and I found this candle a little bit ago at Altar'd State and it smells so good. The little canister it comes in is also super cute and decorative. This is the 3 wick version, but they also have smaller ones. This one is $22 :)

8. You can never have too many throws. This one is from Pottery Barn and comes in 2 different patterns. It's originally $39 but it's on sale for $29 right now with free shipping!! Head on over to their site to snag you one of these cozy blankets for a quick and easy gift!

9. Pajama pants. A classic gift that almost everyone gets at Christmas time. These are super cute and cozy. They come in two different colors and would be perfect to give as a Christmas Eve gift! Blake and I have a tradition where we give each other Christmas Eve pajamas and that's our 1 gift we open on Christmas Eve. That way we can wear them when we drive around and go look at Christmas lights :) These are a perfect gift for anyone. If you aren't wanting to splurge on these, Old Navy always has the best Christmas pajamas, for the whole family too! 

These aren't on my cozy Christmas gift guide but I found such a steal that I had to share it with y'all! 
These Kate Spade Stud Earrings are definitely on my Christmas list. I was looking at some of the new colors they released on Nordstrom's website and I came across these...

These look exactly like Kate Spade studs, but they are BP by Nordstrom. The Kate Spades go for about $38. These by BP are only $8!! What a cute gift to give if you aren't wanting to splurge on the Kate Spade's. 

That's all for my Cozy Christmas Gift Guide! I'll see y'all Friday for some Friday Favorites. Have the best day :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs