35 Weeks

Wednesday, December 2, 2015


How far along: 35 weeks & 4 days

This week, baby is the size of a: Coconut! Monday at our appointment he weighed 5lbs & 10oz! She also let us know that his birth weight will be around 7lbs 11oz. Big healthy boy! Look at those cheeks!! :)
Sleep: It has been pretty great this week! I think the naps I take during the day help.

Symptoms: Swelling hit me hard this past weekend! That's no fun. Also back pain. Other than that everything has been great!

Cravings: Milk & cookies...just call me Santa Clause.  Oh! & hot chocolate!

Belly Button in or out: Very out...haha!

Labor Signs: Still none! Little guy must be comfy :)

Best moment this week: Getting to see his sweet face! My doctor got really good pictures this time! When the first picture came up on the screen I was speechless! We hadn't seen him in probably 10 weeks and he wouldn't show us his face then so this was really the first time we got to see him since finding out the gender! He has grown so much and is so handsome already! I think he looks like his daddy, and his daddy thinks he looks like me! What do y'all think?? :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! My emotions are at an all time high right now though, they're like a rollercoaster! 

Miss anything? I'm really missing my family! It was harder leaving when we visited this time. I think it's because the next time we see them, we will be parents! It was very bittersweet! We can't wait for them to come at Christmas!

What you're looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! We are almost to the point to where he could make his grand entrance any day! We are getting super anxious. 

Verse you're leaning on this week:
I'm getting more and more anxious to meet Judah, but with that being said, I'm super nervous about the whole birthing process. I'm trying to remind myself of this verse often! I'm just praying for a peace about it, feel free to join me in that :)




1 comment :

  1. His little cheeks!! Ahh!! I was soooo nervous about labor but honestly, with the epidural I felt nothing! During labor I asked my OB if the baby was coming out because I couldn't feel a thing, lol! Healing up after was the hard part! The hospital ice packs will be your bff....

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs