Weekend Recap

Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Monday, y'all! 

I don't know about y'all, but I did not want this weekend to end! We had family over all weekend long and we loved it! It was really the first time we have had anyone at our apartment and I never wanted it to end! (P.S. Mom & Dad, feel free to move here asap!!)

Friday we got ready for our family to arrive and also had a fun night with some of our Continuum family! There was bowling, arcade games, food and lots of fun! We had a great time. 
My parents got here late Friday night so Saturday morning we woke up and hung out around the house for a bit and then met up with my brother and sister-in-law at the mall! It was so good getting to see them and their sweet kiddos! They are the cutest. 
Of course we had to get some Starbucks on the way out! 
Fun Fact about me: I love the name Blake for a girl, funny how it turned out to be my husbands name! (Well, technically it's his middle name. He doesn't go by his first name even though I love it too!) We normally always tell people his name when they are taking our order because no one can ever say/spell my name right. So when I get my Starbucks cup with the name Blake on it, I kind of dream that it is my name...definitely weird, I know!

Sunday morning we went to church and I was so happy to see the Christmas decor up! It is so pretty!
Then we came home and I made some yummy taco soup (my fav!!), my brother & sister-in-law came over and had lunch with us and we watched some football, of course!!
Me and my sweet momma in the kitchen! The first picture was taken almost exactly a year ago and the second was taken yesterday! I spy something a little different about these pictures :) #thatbelly 

My cute little niece was running around with my phone and I found cute selfies of her little ponytail on my phone after they left! #babyselfiesarethebest
Our family left later in the evening (bummer!) and then I wrapped some presents for Blake! Don't you just love when your nails match the wrapping paper?? :) #tistheseason
We ended our night relaxing on the couch before we have more company coming to stay today! 
A bunch of our friends from Dallas are coming into town today and we can't wait to see them! 

That's it for our weekend recap! I hope you all had a great weekend and make it a happy Monday!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs