Weekend Recap

Monday, December 7, 2015

Happy Monday, friends! This is our last week that isn't super busy before Judah gets here! We have lots of friends and family coming to visit in the coming weeks and we are so excited for that! This month is flying by!

We had such a fun weekend! Friday Blake suggested going on a little Starbucks date so he could get a little change of scenery for work! Of course I agreed, because Starbucks! I love my peppermint hot chocolate, y'all.
I love this handsome guy! 

I have been craving Chili's so bad lately! When Blake and I first got married we would go there at least once a week...we love Chili's! Blake surprised me and took me there for dinner Friday night! I was so happy, I could've cried. #pregnancyproblems
We ended the night with one of our favorite Christmas movies, Elf! 
Saturday we had a retreat with our church! It was such a fun morning/afternoon being encouraged and having fun with our church family! We love serving at CLC :) 
#bestdonutsever
They held the retreat at DKR Stadium, it was pretty cool even though we are most definitely not Longhorn fans! We got to take a tour of the stadium and of course we had to throw up our Gig Em! 

Sunday we went to church and had a pretty restful afternoon before going on a hospital tour! Woohoo! haha. It was super informative and gave me a little bit more of a peace about everything. We came home after, ate dinner and had some homemade "sorbet" for dessert. Yum! (Blake just loves taking pics for the blog, can't you tell??) 
I hope you all had a fun weekend as well! Tomorrow I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers and sharing our Christmas decorations. So excited for this post!

Have a great Monday, y'all!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs