38 Weeks

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

We are SO close to meeting our little guy and could not be more excited and ready! Life has been busy and being pregnant around Christmas time has made this last month fly by. I am enjoying every last kick and jab in my belly before he arrives because I know I will miss it. Loud music and daddy's voice is still what gets him kicking and he also hates it if anything is laying on my belly! That gets him kicking too. If you would join us in prayer for a safe and (selfishly) easy arrival for our little guy and momma we would so appreciate it. 

Here is a short little update :)

How far along: 38 weeks & 3 days

This week, baby is the size of a: Spaghetti squash! Big growing boy :)

Sleep: I have surprisingly been sleeping so well! I still get up at least twice in the night but other than that it's been great!

Symptoms: I still swell up bad if I'm on my feet for a long time, so that's no fun! 

Cravings: Still milk. Other than that nothing. I'm not even really hungry often anymore. Baby is taking up all my room :)

Labor signs: Contractions, no more BH, they are they real deal and they hurt!! They aren't frequent enough to head to the hospital...yet! I'm also at a 2.5 and our doctor told us today that he will be here within the next week! So exciting :)

Best moment this week: We have loved having our friends stay with us this week! Family is coming into town on Thursday and Christmas is Friday then my birthday is Saturday! It's an exciting week :)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but I'm not going to lie, I cry a lot! I'm a crier anyway, like I cry at the drop of a hat anyway so my hormones have just made that 100x worse. Praise The Lord for my patient husband :)

Miss anything? My feet not being swollen to the size of large potatoes and being able to sleep/get out of bed easily. It's such a struggle!!

What you're looking forward to: Him being here with us!! We are so ready to hold him and love on him. 

Verse you're leaning on this week:
Psalm 73:23-26




1 comment :

  1. So exciting!! We will be praying for a fast, safe, and easy delivery and a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs