Friday Favorites - Nursery Tour Edition

Friday, December 18, 2015



Happy Friday, y'all! I have been totally slacking on writing lately because life has been BUSY! Our little guy could be here any day now so we have been preparing for that and also resting up before he gets here! 

Today I'm back and as usual, I'm linking up with  NarciAndrea, and Erika for some Friday Favorites! 

Today is going to be all about Judah's nursery! It's easily becoming my favorite room in the house. There are so many things I love about it and I have so many favorites to share with y'all from his room! Grab your coffee and enjoy :)
This is just as you walk in the room, please excuse the unmade guest bed, we have been washing sheets and getting the bed ready for our next guests!
One of my favorite little corners in his room is this one because of the books! I love books!
Fun little blanket/stuffed animal basket filled with handmade blankets from family members :) Another favorite!!
And our bags waiting by the door! All packed and ready to go! Whenever you're ready, bud :)
Fun little gallery wall. Thank you, Hobby Lobby!
His sweet little crib! Not completely finished yet, but I still love it :)


Handmade arrows made by my sweet hubs!
Another handmade blanket from Blake's Aunt! It's so soft.
I want one for myself ;)

Stuffed animals for Judah from Granddad :)
Where I'll rock my sweet baby to sleep! Blake was rocked in
this rocking chair when he was a baby! If you can't tell, sentimental
things with meaning are my favorite!!
Adorable painting from our friend, Liz! 

Just a few more details!
And just the cutest little clothes that I can't wait to dress my boy in! 
That's our little guy's nursery! We are so ready to meet him and bring him home to this room! So many memories will be made in here, we cannot wait!!

I wish you all a happy Friday and have a great weekend!!




2 comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs