Weekend Recap

Monday, September 12, 2016

This weekend was fun, fun, fun and made me so excited for fall to really be here!! The cooler temps, football, friends, can it get any better?? 

My weekend started out early with a girls night! I did not know what to do with myself without Judah! It's always weird for me when I leave him for a few hours. Can you tell?? haha!

We saw Light Between the Oceans and we all cried. Then cried some more...and maybe a little more. It was such a good movie! Love these ladies!

Friday we ran errands and had my favorite for dinner. I love Chipotle and love my guy!
Our night ended like this...y'all...we are in trouble! #thecutestever

Saturday Blake had to leave early to go sing a few songs at the Republican National Convention here in Austin...how cool?? He acted like it was no big deal but we are all pretty proud of him around here :) Judah and I snuggled until he got back home and he showed up with breakfast and Starbucks for mama! It's the little things.
We decided to drive out to Wildseed Farms and go restock on our favorite salsas. They have the best homemade salsa, honey, jam, etc. It's such a pretty place and it was like 76 degree's outside. PTL! We had fun looking at all the plants we want to get when we have a house one day! :)
We had a few friends over to eat dinner/watch football/play games later that evening. Hosting people is my favorite thing and we don't get to as often as I'd like so I really enjoyed it! We all really enjoyed the food, too ;)

My cute co-hosts!!
#allthefood #chickfilatea #becauseDUH
I made this really yummy cake and we all loved it. I think I will share the recipe soon! It's SO easy!

Sunday these cuties matched in their chambray shirts at church :) 
The guys napped and we went to Chuy's to celebrate our friend, Casey, buying his first house! Judah was so full from tortillas and rice and went right to sleep when we got home. Little burrito baby :)

That was our weekend! I hope y'all had as much fun as we did :)

1 comment :

  1. Glad to hear The Light Between Oceans was good. I want to see it but I want to read the book first. I think I'm going to pick it up before our vacation in a few weeks! That's awesome about the RNC gig, that's a big deal!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs