Friday Favorites

Friday, September 23, 2016

It's Friday and that in itself is a favorite! It's been a long week and I'm so ready for the weekend. My parents are coming to visit and I'm so excited! I feel like it's been so long since I've seen them (2 weeks maybe?? Haha!) 

But anywho, here's some of my favs lately!

ONE
You guys, I feel like this is going to be my new favorite show. I'm loving it so far and it's kind of reminding me of Parenthood! (My all time favorite). The pilot episode was so good and I already can't wait for next week. 

TWO
Judah finally got his first tooth and is feeling SO much better and is back to my sweet, snuggly little love bug. His snuggles are my favorite! 

THREE 
Why did I just now start listening to this podcast?? I have been missing out, y'all! Jamie Ivey lives in Austin and is married to Aaron Ivey, worship pastor at The Austin Stone. I recently listened to her episode with Aaron and as they talked about balancing ministry and life I felt like it were Blake and I talking. We can relate so much to them and I love how down to earth Jamie is and she is a joy to listen to! I literally have been listening to episode after episode all day long for a week...safe to say it's a new favorite. You can read her blog here!

FOUR
Yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas. No, you can't judge me. #itsmyfavorite
 I'm loving this outfit inspiration for Christmas card photos this year...I NEED that skirt y'all. Help me out!! 

FIVE
Our young adult ministry, Continuum, started back up this past Sunday and we are so excited about it. Young adults coming ready to hear the gospel and respond and grow in their walks with Christ is so refreshing! This is why we moved to Austin almost a year ago and seeing it grow from 10 people to almost 100 has been amazing. We are praying for big things for this semester and are expectant to see God move! Sunday nights at 7:30 are our fav :)  #thatguysingingdoesntlooktoobadeither #hotthusband 

That all for this weeks favorites. I'll be back here Monday with a weekend recap and a little surprise. Stay tuned!! 
 

3 comments :

  1. YES!! We watched This is us and loved it too!! It definitely had a Parenthood feel to it which I loved!! SO glad Judah is feeling much better! And I have been looking for Christmas outfits too this week lol. It's never too early to start looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the third person that said This is Us reminded them of Parenthood. I missed it but will be checking it out on demand when I get home. I need a good, family show! That is a super cute Christmas outfit. I am so looking forward to taking our family pics this year. Happy Friday!

    Found you through the link up and following along now. Lovelylatteblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog! I keep hearing good things about the show "This is Us" so I guess we will have to give it a try! My husband and I LOVED Parenthood so I'm thinking we might like This is Us if it reminds you of it!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs