Friday Favorites

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thank you Jesus, it's Friday! We are going to take advantage of the seriously beautiful weather today and go for a walk, go to the park and spend as much time outside as possible! We've got a fun weekend ahead and I can't wait to tell y'all about it on Monday. 

Let's get to those favorites...

ONE

I took this screenshot Monday morning and the weather has just gotten better all week. It's been in the 70's all day long and oh my goodness, I could just cry. My favorite time of the year is almost here!!

TWO

Following my first favorite, it's pumpkin spice season! I feel like this year I'm more obsessed with pumpkin spice e v e r y t h i n g than I was last year. I found this coffee at Target and I'm loving it mixed with a little bit of pumpkin spice creamer. It's no Starbucks PSL but it's close.

THREE

This happy little guy has been so clingy to mama lately and I'm loving it, y'all. If I leave the room or someone else tries to hold him he just wants me. He's been so independent lately so it has been so nice to feel needed!! He's my favorite.

FOUR

My goodies from my LuLaRoe party came in this week and I'm obsessed! I didn't love the way the Carly dress fit me, but I loved my Irma (I seriously want 100 more, it's SO soft!!) & hubs likes his Patrick Tee! I returned my Carly dress and I'll be getting something new and will do a little review on LuLaRoe for y'all!

FIVE

I just finished this book this week and started re-reading it already. It's my new favorite!! I also love the outfit the girl has on in the cover...so cute. haha!




2 comments :

  1. Yum pumpkin spice coffee has been my favorite thing lately too! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs