Whats Up Wednesday

Wednesday, March 30, 2016


I'm so excited to be joining Shay, Sheaffer, and Mel for their Whats Up Wednesday link-up! I'm also linking up with Jessi for What's Hap-Pinning Wednesday!







What we're eating this week...
Monday was taco night! Tonight I'm making a Southwest Chicken Bake. And y'all...I most definitely do not have Thursday or Friday's meals planned out except for Judah's...milk with a side of milk ;)

What I'm reminiscing about...
2 years ago today B asked me to marry him, and duh, I said YES! The proposal beats all proposal stories I've heard, maybe I'm biased, but y'all, he did a really good job planning it and executing it. I'll be sharing it with you guys tomorrow :)

What I'm loving...
My sewing machine! I made Judah a little onesie for his first egg hunt and I think for my very first try it turned out pretty good! It's super messy, but my mom and I decided to call it "Shabby Chic" haha! Practice makes perfect right??

What we've been up to...
We celebrated this guys 2 month birthday! Read about that here.

We helped out with DNOW back in Denton!

We celebrated Easter and it was even more special this year with our little guy!

My parents even came into town to be with us for Easter!


Judah celebrated his first Resurrection Sunday!

What I'm dreading...
Blake is going out of town for a weekend in April and I'm totally not looking forward to missing him :( I'm such a wimp when it comes to being away from him...I know, sappy stuff!

What I'm working on...
I'm thinking about starting the Whole 30 diet. If any of you have any advice I would love to hear it! All helpful tips are welcome!!

What I'm excited about...
Taking a cat nap when B gets home from work. I know, SO exciting! This is the second time I have been sick in the past month and it's totally draining me.

What I'm watching/reading...
I've started going through my Savor Devotional again and I love it just as much as I did the first time. 

We finished Parenthood, and I cried...a lot. We just started watching Scandal and we are HOOKED! #iwanttobeoliviapope

What I'm listening to...
My baby snore and coo and try to laugh and talk! All of his little sounds warm my heart :)

What I'm wearing...
My go-to travel outfit. A comfy poncho and leggings! 


A paci on my shirt because #momlife.


My new favorite pixie pants from Old Navy. They are so soft and stretchy! LOVE!


Oh, and my baby ;) I recently made a DIY Moby wrap and I'm in love.


What I'm doing this weekend...
For once, we have zero plans for this weekend besides our usual busy Sunday. I'm looking forward to some REST!

What I'm looking forward to next month...
Our church is hosting a parenting conference one weekend this month and B and I are so excited to attend! We are also starting something called "Life Groups" this month with our church. We are getting paired up with people who are in the same stage of life as us and picking a time once a week to meet and do a Bible Study lining up with a sermon series our Pastor is preaching on this month. We are SO looking forward to building community with these people!

What else is new...
I think I've just about covered it all :)

What's my best spring cleaning tip...
Make a list!!! I'm totally a list maker and there is just something about crossing things off of said list that makes you feel like you really accomplished something! Last year we made and list and it worked out great!! 


1 comment :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs