Friday Favorites | Life Lately Edition

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Praise The Lord, it's Friday! I'm linking up with Andrea, KarliApril and Amanda for some Friday Favs!
Side note - Can we just talk about how Olivia was my favorite on the first night?? I totally loved her and wanted her to win. (Or maybe I just had serious hair envy) I definitely think that production had something to do with making her seem crazy...poor girl. I thought she seemed very genuine during The Women Tell All. 

It has been a tough couple of days. Judah got his 2 months shots on Wednesday and that was not my or his favorite :( He really did take it like a champ and I think I cried more than him. 
Yesterday he was so clingy and snugly, which I did not mind one bit! His cuddles are my favorite.

"Mama, just snuggle with me!!"
  
Of course, bubba. I could do this all day.

Last night, Judah spit up on me twice in like 5 minutes. I hate when he spits up because most of the time he is feeling fine so I have no clue as to why he spit up. I feel so bad for my bubbas! 
(Follow my Snapchat! ElishaKelch)

We had DNOW back at our old church in Denton last weekend and it was a blast. Super busy and exhausting but hey, that's DNOW weekend!! 

This guys smiles are my favorite. They never get old :)
Look at his little grin! Those cheeks! I can't get enough!

I made homemade enchiladas on Monday and they were a BIG hit! Blake said that they were possibly the best thing I have ever cooked. Almost 2 years into marriage and he's finally found his favorite thing for me to cook. FINALLY, y'all! I'll be sharing the recipe soon! 

Judah giving his first "Gig Em!!!" is definitely a favorite!

If you missed Judah's 2 month update you can find it here. These guys are my favorite.

I'm so excited to announce that I am teaming up with So Damsel on some fun projects! They have great prices, high quality clothes and they are cute y'all! 
This shirt is perfect! I can't wait to get mine in the mail. 
And this romper! I die. SO cute.
I can't forget about these booties. I love them! 
I'm so excited about teaming up with them and don't forget to click here to shop these looks!

That's all for this Friday! We are excited for the weekend and hopefully some sunshine!! I hope you all have the best weekend ever. 

3 comments :

  1. Those enchiladas look amazing, and your little one is adorable! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Those enchiladas look tooo good!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs