What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Today I'm linking up with Jessi and Monica sharing some of my "Pinspiration" lately!

It's totally starting to feel like spring! Temps are getting warmer, the rain and storms are picking up, and I have all the heart eyes for all things pastel. Spring is my second favorite season, Fall/Winter being the first.

I love me some bright, spring-y, flowers, y'all.

Tulips in buckets and cute tins make for such fun and bright spring decor! I'm definitely going to be using these ideas this spring!

I also love spring fashion. Pastels, floral print, pretty dresses and sandals. I love it all.


Floral print kimonos and floral print pants. LOVE!


I want a pretty, bright skirt like these so bad! I love the look of a skirt. I also love that floral print dress. #givemeallthefloralprints


I love these simple and effortless, yet put together, looks. I love a good white pant like in 2 and 4. And can we talk about how good a simple white top, paired with jeans and wedges/sandals looks?? Love.



Follow my "Spring" board here.
And follow my Pinterest here!




3 comments :

  1. A bright floral skirt is on my list 'o things for spring as well!

    www.shesleaninginblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh m heavens yes please! Give me all the floral prints and all of the fresh flowers! We are on the same wavelength today girl! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florals. Yes. Tulips in a bucket. Yes yes. That's such a cute idea. I love it. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs