What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Today I'm linking up with Jessi and Monica sharing some of my favorite Pins lately!

Easter is right around the corner and I have been swooning over all the cute baby boy outfits for Easter! #givemeallthemonogramsandbunnies


I've also been getting some inspiration for my own Easter outfit. I'm loving floral's for Spring! I'm not sure if I want a maxi dress or not. I love these two!


But I'm also loving these!


Call me crazy, but I'm a crazy planner and I already have Judah's first birthday planned out! I started a board recently with lots of fun different birthday party ideas for the years to come! I love this train themed party!


How cute is this baseball themed party! I love it.


Lastly, I've been looking into Pure Barre a lot lately. I found some workouts I could try at home! LOVE!!


That's all for this Wednesday!

If you could all say a prayer for my family and my grandpa as he has not been given much more time. Blake, Judah and I headed down to East Texas to come see him late last night and are spending a few days with him. Prayers for peace and comfort during this time are so much appreciated. Thank you in advance!




3 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandpa, its never an easy process but be thankful you can be there! I'd pick the short shift style floral dress, but all are wondeful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over all your Easter outfit finds!! Also, loving the Barre-at-Home moves! Nothing beats actually attending Pure Barre, though!! Such the booty-kicking (in the best way possible!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your family still!

    Those Easter outfits are ADORABLE! I am also loving floral's this year...give me all the floral dresses lol. I definitely plan way ahead of time, too lol. I already have July 4th weekend planned out and I've been working on Friendsgiving the past couple of weeks LOL. It's just so fun and I love being prepared!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs