Friday Favorites | A Little Bit of Everything Edition

Friday, November 18, 2016

Yay! We are putting the Fall decor away and bringing out ALL things Christmas today. I am too excited. Excuses me while I listen to Michael Buble's Christmas albums all day, drink peppermint coffee in my Christmas jammies and wear all the garland around my neck...I think I have a problem.

Any who, onto some favorites :)

ONE
Judah is in SUCH a fun stage right now. Everything he does is my favorite. He loves to eat and thinks it's so funny to feed mama. Goodness, I love this boy!

TWO
I love these girls. This past weekend our youth group had their fall retreat and I left Judah overnight for the first time. I went into the weekend thinking "Gosh, I am going to be miserable away from him, there's no way I will make it." These girls helped me more than they know! They love my boy, like love him BIG! They kept telling me how much they missed him too but reminding me how much fun he was probably having with my parents. These high school girlies love Jesus with their whole hearts and I love them with mine! They are big favorites of the Kelch family :)

THREE
Yes & amen. This quote is my favorite right now. Describes my life perfectly. Haha!

FOUR
Excuse the no makeup, sweaty selfie, but this guy is my favorite. Life isn't always easy but this guy makes it better. We are always busy, tired and sometimes moody...okay that last one is just me. haha! He always thinks of ways to make me smile, takes my mind off of the negative and reminds me of God's promises for us, works his booty off for our little family and loves me well. I don't know what I would do without him. 
Okay... I'm done being sappy :)

FIVE
We are heading out on our first big family vacation as a family of 3 shortly after Thanksgiving and we are SO excited! Mountains, snow, hot coffee, doing n o t h i n g. All of my favorite things! The Kelch's are coming for ya, Breckenridge! 

A bunch of random favorites for this Friday! I hop y'all have the best weekend, and put up a Christmas decoration or two ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs