Fall Decor

Wednesday, October 5, 2016


Fall is a close second to my favorite time of the year (Christmas/Winter). I love any excuse to decorate for things and make trips to Hobby Lobby, so decorating for Fall is always a given. I'm excited to share some of my fall decor with y'all today!

All of the decor above is above our cabinets in our kitchen. Our floor plan is super open and so the kitchen and living room look right into each other. I do the majority of my decorating up there because you see it a lot! & in case you can't tell, we have a thing for scarecrows ;)

We kept our entryway simple with a few things and a candy corn bowl full of candy corn because my hubs is obsessed...haha!

Our love for scarecrows continues on our kitchen island. I saw this sign at Hobby Lobby this year and had to have it! We also had to add a third scarecrow to our bunch this year :)

Of course our coffee bar is filled with #allthepumpkinspice
& yes, we have an old school coffee pot! I drink way too much in a day to have a Keurig! 

I am obsessed with banners so naturally this is one of my favorite parts of our Fall decor. It's tucked away in the corner of our dining room which you can see right as you walk in our door. I love it! Thank you Target dollar spot! 

As excited as I am about all of our fall decor and my house smelling like a giant pumpkin marshmallow, I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!! I've been singing Christmas songs in my head since December 26th of last year so you can say I'm a little excited...but for now, it's all things Fall!

2 comments :

  1. I love Fall! and your decor :) as you can tell I'm stalking since I miss seeing you on Snapchat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I actually deleted the app too! I wasn't liking the discover feature and it was taking up ALL my space on my phone. I'm just on Instastories now :) & thank you!

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs