12 Week Bumpdate

Friday, June 26, 2015

Picture
Hello second trimester! 

Our little nugget is as big as a ripe apricot this week and is starting to practice breathing. 

We are already so anxious to meet our sweet baby! I'm trying to slow my anxious heart down and enjoy all these months. We got to hear the babies heartbeat yesterday at our doctors appointment and I have to hold my tears back every time! It's such a sweet and comforting sound. 

This bumpdate is a few days late but better late than never right? 
How far along? 12 weeks & 3 days

Sleep? It's getting harder and harder to get comfortable already. But I'm thankful for the sleep I do get!


Symptoms? My morning sickness has pretty much subsided. There's a few times during they day I feel dizzy and nauseous but not nearly as much as the 1st trimester.

Cravings? Canes sauce. Not really the chicken, just the fries and sauce. Oh, and p i c k l e s. All. The. Time.

Miss anything? Still sushi, coffee & tea. Someone bring me all 3 as soon as I have this sweet baby!

Gender? Still not sure but really thinking boy!


Names? Still not sharing :)
What you're looking forward to: Finding out the gender! We cannot wait to find out if we are having a little boy or girl.

Verse you're leaning on this week: Really all of Psalm 139. It's all so powerful and has been speaking to me so much this week! God knows everything about us, we can't hide from Him, and He made every part of us. That last part takes on a whole new meaning when verse 13 is going on inside of you.
Picture
 I get so emotional when I think   about what all is really going on inside of my belly. As my grandma told me just a few days ago "only God could create something so intricate and beautiful". What she said has just been heavy on my heart because she is so right! Our baby started to form his/hers little heart at only 5 weeks. At 6 weeks he/she was forming little eyes and nose. At 7 weeks the baby's bones were hardening and during weeks 8 the baby starts to move! (Although I couldn't feel it yet) I could go on and on with these facts and how it all points to Jesus. He is the one doing and orchestrating all of this. How could I not praise Him and thank Him every minute of my life for this blessing He is pouring out over Blake and I! He is so, so good, y'all. 
I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sunshine and drink some tea for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs