My Forever Valentine

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I just have to brag on my sweet husband for a minute. He planned out the most wonderful Valentines Day ever! He is the most thoughtful person I know and he understands how much little moments and their significance mean to me! I couldn't have asked for a better day.
He took me to the Arboretum where he proposed to me almost a year ago. We walked the same path that led me to him on the day he proposed and had a picnic! 


Oh, and of course we people watched! We kept trying to pick out couples that looked like they were going to get proposed to but we were unsuccessful :(
Picture

Picture

Picture
Picture
But seriously, the weather on Saturday was i n s a n e l y beautiful! Sunny and 75! We didn't want to leave our little picnic spot! 
Next we went to the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM. I want to meet the person that came up with this completely genious idea and personally thank them! I mean, how cool is it that you can get cupcakes from an ATM?! So cool. 
Picture
Picture
Blake got Salted Caramel and I got Red Velvet and they were delicious! 
Picture

The Lord has truly blessed me with the most incredible husband I could ever imagine. He is everything I've always prayed for and more. He shows me love just as Christ loves His church daily, and not just on this one silly little, candy filled, holiday. I couldn't be more thankful. 

Here's to many, many more! 



Tell someone you love them today! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs